Product CareFootwear maintenance
- Consistently clean and polish your footwear as often as needed. Our footwear maintenance methods are following:
- For plastic-based footwear products, clean them with a damp towel then use a dry cloth to rub the droplets. Not forget to mention, try to leave it away from sunlight
- For leather-based footwear products, wipe away any dirt residue then apply a leather-care product for finishing.
- For the insoles, rub them with damp towel then hang in a well-ventilated area
- When your footwear products are completely dry, keep them away from sunlight
- Once your footwear products are cracking or damaged, get a new pair right away from LYN!
- Always keep your beloved bags in a well-ventilated area
- If you are bored with the old LYN bags, squeeze some paper or find clothes then put inside to avoid your bags from misshaping. You may put your bag in a dust bag to prevent them from dust
- Keep your bags always from direct sunlight or a humid place. If it is unfortunate that your bags went through the rain or got strains, immediately wipe and clean them with a towel to avoid permanent damage. Then hang them in a well-ventilated area and do not forget to put a moisture absorber inside your bags